Here’s some links on the awesome-est compact ever made:
- The Geo Metro Forum – The one stop ship to get your Geo Metro fix on. Be sure to check out some of the many mods!
- Fuel Efficient Vehicles – Geo Metro – One man’s passion for milking every last MPG from his (heavily) modded Geo Metro
- Jeff’s Geo Metro – This guy somehow makes money off of fixing Geo Metros
- Driving a cramped Geo Metro is one thing, but try living in one…
- Geo Metro page on Reddit – Of COURSE there’s a Reddit Page for the Metro
- The Metrovertible Blog – “Restoring a Geo Metro is an act of love. Not a waste of time.” – keep repeating until you’ve totally convinced yourself.
- Big shout out to Harold at Durham Towing Service in Durham, NC for saving me an overnight stay in my Metro in Chapel Hill!
- The Prius vs. the Geo Metro: Let’s Get It On!
- Metro on Metro: Is Geo’s Suzuki-built 90s ragtop the modern reincarnation of the Nash Metropolitan?
- Fuel Economy Challenge: 1990 vs. 2014
- Like most people, you probably wondered what happens when you install a Ford SHO engine in the back of a 1990 Geo Metro…